Lunar Flow with Amanda Noga
Flow into the evening with this slow lunar vinyasa to soothe the nervous system and ease the body into deep rest.
Friday 18th May 7-8.30pm
I’m absolutely thrilled to welcome back to the River Room my gorgeous friend Amanda Noga visiting from Western Australia! Amanda is a beautiful soul – she’s a wonderfully creative yoga teacher, the founder of Western Australia’s biggest yoga festival FLOW and she has a charity; KARMA COLLAB which is dedicated to the education and empowerment of girls, young women and mothers in India: http://
Amanda’s session was super popular when she visited us last year and I’m sure you’ll adore her as I do x
About Amanda: http://yogaalchemy.com.au/connect
Full payment is required to confirm your booking.
Please email Emmaline at email@example.com for bank details xx
Terms and conditions of booking are:
• Once full payment has arrived/transferred your place is secured.
• Places are given in order of payment arriving (either via bank transfer, in class or cheque)
• Cancelled places receive a refund minus a 10% admin charge if the cancellation is received via email 1 week before the workshop date.
• Cancellations after this time are not refundable
• Cancellations must be given via email only firstname.lastname@example.org