Feminine Awakening: Womb Yoga and massage workshop to restore balance and vitality
About the Workshop:
Goddesses… it’s time to liberate your inner shakti – your inner power.
Learn simple and powerful techniques to reconnect joyfully with your naturally arising feminine wisdom.
Tune into the power of your cyclical wisdom through ‘Mizan Therapy’ and ‘Womb Yoga’
An empowering workshop to help you find balance and vitality in everyday living.
What will be included in the workshop?
• Introduction to Womb Yoga and physical postures (asanas)
• Chanting, guided meditation and breathing techniques (pranayama) to support female vitality
• Cyclical wisdom, menstrual charting and self-care
• Mizan Therapy – guided self-massage
• Women’s circle/ sharing opportunities (optional)
• Tea and cake (GF/ vegan)
What will I take away from this workshop?
You will be taught the art of Mizan self-massage, connecting with your womb space through meditation and pranayama breathing, and a series of easy to remember Yoga asanas. You will be given a course booklet including step-by-step instructions for the self-massage, womb yoga practices, and a template for menstrual charting to take you into the coming months.
Depending on your individual needs, you may also like to take away with you yoni steams, castor oil packs and fajas (womb binding).
You will leave this workshop feeling balanced, energized and empowered.
Who is this workshop for?
All women, whether menstruating or not. In other traditions this kind of women’s work is absolutely the norm but sadly, in our westernised culture we have simply lost our connection with ourselves and forgotten the truth of who we really are.
The workshop may especially be of interest (but certainly not limited) to women who:
• Have menstrual problems (i.e. heavy or painful periods, clotting, very light periods)
• Are on their journey to conceive/ have fertility challenges
• Are in post-natal recovery
• Are in the ‘wise woman’ years of menopause or peri-menopause
• Have more specific issues of the reproductive system such as PCOS/ endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids etc.
• Have problems of the urinary and digestive systems
• Have low energy, poor sex drive, cyclical headaches and migraines
• Anyone who would like to feel more vitality through a healthier connection with their womb space and inner wisdom.
Is there anything I need to bring?
Come in comfortable clothing. We will be in deep relaxation so it’s important that you are warm.
Other than that, just bring yourselves, an open mind and an open heart.
Do I need to have any experience of Yoga or womb work or before?
Absolutely not! The physical Yoga is gentle and suitable for anyone (even with no Yoga experience)
Whether you’re already some way into your inward ‘womb’ journey or this is the first time you’ve ever thought about it, there’s opportunity for new learning, sharing, experiencing and reconnecting with your own true self.
Liz Bortoli, Holistic Health Derbyshire
Please Contact Liz to book a place