We’re incredibly lucky that Emmaline Turley has arranged for the inspirational Yoga teacher Mike McAbe to share his teaching with us at the River Room.
Mike will be holding a workshop dedicated to enhancing your personal understanding of traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga & Yin Yoga both complimentary practices that help to promote balance, calmness, pace & happiness.
1-3pm Guided full primary series. During this session Mike will guide you through the entire primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga designed to enhance suppleness, strength & concentration in a slow & controlled manner with options & alternatives given for each pose to help make the sequence as safe, enjoyable and therapeutic as possible for each student.
3:30-5:30pm Yin Yoga. During this session Mike will guide you through a deep and nourishing yin yoga practice in which simple seated/lying down postures are held for 3/5 minutes which aids in stimulating the deeper connective tissues which can be extremely beneficial in improving joint health alongside opening the hips, hamstrings & lower spine a perfect compliment to the Ashtanga vinyasa yoga practice which will conclude with a soothing yoga nidra & relaxation.
Full payment is required to confirm your booking. Please email Emmaline at firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details xx
Terms and conditions of booking are:
• Once full payment has arrived/transferred your place is secured.
• Places are given in order of payment arriving (either via bank transfer, in class or cheque)
• Cancelled places receive a refund minus a 10% admin charge if the cancellation is received via email 1 week before the workshop date.
• Cancellations after this time are not refundable
• Cancellations must be given via email only email@example.com