Join us on SATURDAY 8th June from 10am to 3pm for an exploration into the center of our universe; the SUN! ☀️And all things summer with a focus on our yoga practice, Ayurvedic wisdom and how to keep our cool during the summer season.
Summer is the Pitta season in Ayurveda (composed of the Fire and Water elements), which means it’s time to get outside, play, relax and enjoy the outdoors, recharging our internal batteries with solar energy.
The YOGA will be a mix of Vinyasa, emphasising playful sequences to reduce Pitta’s intense personality, cooling and restorative forward bends to help you to take shelter from the heat, heart opening back bends to recharge and seated postures to improve overall circulation and blood flow… And Yin – with extra heat and longer days, it is easy to dry up, get angry, irritated or exhausted, especially if work and play are not in balance. So we’ll complement what’s going on outside in nature with relaxed, slow, cooling movements, maintaining a playful attitude. Slow down and move from your intuition, listen from within to grow and mature during this season of abundance.
To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s £45 for the full workshop with a delicious summer lunch box & cold pressed juice from plant-based concept included.
Full payment is required to confirm your booking. Please email Emmaline at email@example.com for bank details xx
Terms and conditions of booking are:
• Once full payment has arrived/transferred your place is secured.
• Places are given in order of payment arriving (either via bank transfer, in class or cheque)
• Cancelled places receive a refund minus a 10% admin charge if the cancellation is received via email 1 week before the workshop date.
• Cancellations after this time are not refundable
• Cancellations must be given via email only firstname.lastname@example.org