Join me as we call upon the divine feminine energy that exists within by embodying three important goddesses in the yogic tradition. Learn about Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati to awaken their gifts of courage, abundance, and creativity. Each graceful, goddess-inspired flow is woven with storytelling and chanting, as well as teachings to help anyone invoke these qualities in our daily lives.
Part 1: D U R G A 🦁 Embody the fierce energy of the warrior goddess, Durga, as we explore themes of strength, courage, and persistence. This strong hip-opening practice begins with her story and mantra, then moves through powerful vinyasas with deep squats and lunges, like malasana, goddess pose, and skandasana. You’ll call forth your own fearless heart as you flow, then allow Durga’s protective energy to settle with a deep stretch and savasana.
Date: Sunday 23rd February
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am
Full payment is required to confirm your booking. Please email Emmaline at firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details xx
Terms and conditions of booking are:
• Once full payment has arrived/transferred your place is secured.
• Places are given in order of payment arriving (either via bank transfer, in class or cheque)
• Cancelled places receive a refund minus a 10% admin charge if the cancellation is received via email 1 week before the workshop date.
• Cancellations after this time are not refundable
• Cancellations must be given via email only email@example.com